Is Spam Art?
22 Aug 2007 03:30 PM
One man's spam is another man's poetry?
Our friend Hugh McGuire, has just started up a little project that pulls at our spam-hating heartstrings: Poetic Spam.
From the website:
1. anyone may submit spam poetry to poetic spam
2. poetic spam submissions must be legitimate spam (email or comment), whose poetic quality glows through its spamminess
3. you may submit spam snippets, rather than the enitre spam message
4. you may reformat the linebreaks etc.
5. you may NOT add or remove or rearrange words
6. all poetic forms (sonnets, haiku, free verse, etc) are accepted
7. if you wish to be credited, please include your name and URL in your submission
So start digging through your (nicely-sorted Defensio) spamboxes and find those literary gems!