Report to show number of unique users to a specific website per day ?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
91 Posts
egroover posted on 29 Jan 2010 6:18 AM

I know I can specify a destination in a user report and then add up all the lines and count the users, but how do I do it to show, over a period of time e.g. a monthly report showing every day the number of unique users hitting a particular website (all in one single report)

The only way I can see at the moment is do 31 reports, add up the number of users clocking up hits to the site listing that for each day for each report i.e. a ballache

Please someone tell me it possible to do this in one report :) (using websense web filter 7.1 or is possible in 6.3?)

All Replies

Not Ranked
5,219 Posts
Trusted Users (MVP)
Websense Product Manager
Websense User Experience

In version 7.x, you can use Presentation Report. In Presentation Report, we have a default template called "Internet Activity Detail". You can Save As this template to a custom one and Edit it to your satisfaction.

Top 50 Contributor
91 Posts

Hi Hacken

I did originally look here, but couldn't see one that presented a one single report that showed the number of users per day in a week without having to do a single report for each individual day.

Are you saying there is an option to do a weekly or monthly report which shows daily number of users hitting a particular website ?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)