Choose from several options for complete web, email and data security.
Evaluate Websense products by watching demos and installing evaluation software.
Learn how Websense solutions help keep our customer safe, secure and productive
Get information on product updates, support resources and more.
Get the most out of support in five simple steps.
Find tools and assets to help sell Websense solutions.
Come work for the global leader in unified information security.
we have the following situation with Surfcontrol 5.5 SP3 and the latest fixes, installed on ISA-Server.
All works fine, Webfilter and Scheduler is working, but in Surfcontrol Real-Time Monitor all pages are “Uncategorized”.
Only in the event log I found two entries
13.03.2009 19:51:36 SERVER3 CSA could not install the Firewall driver.Event Type: InformationEvent Source: SurfControl Service HandlerEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 101Date: 3/14/2009Time: 10:42:07 AMUser: N/AComputer: ISASERVERDescription:Error detected on provider.
Event Type: InformationEvent Source: SurfControl SchedulerEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 109Date: 3/14/2009Time: 11:24:37 AMUser: N/AComputer: ISASERVERDescription:LiveUpdate: Download Aura as required UDB files  will exceed maximum CDB percentage
Can you help me?
Please check the following items:
1. Make sure the Auto categorization is enabled in the SWF service settings, Categorization tab.
2. Check if the license has expired.
3. Make sure if the file "CSPConfig.ini" is under WINDOWS folder.
1. Make sure the Auto categorization is enabled in the SWF service settings, Categorization tab.>> Is enabled
2. Check if the license has expired. >> 81 days remaining
3. Make sure if the file "CSPConfig.ini" is under WINDOWS folder.>> Is present